Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Message to the Photo-Hungry:


I’m moving to Philadelphia in about ten days. Needless to say, this means I have to pack my breakable-filled-house -- not to mention my schedule has been very cruelly filled for the entirety of my remaining days in Atlanta. So I hope everyone will understand that my time is very, very precious to me at the moment. If you are not a paying client or one of my best friends, I will not even be thinking about sharing my personal photos until at least the end of April. I do apologize from the bottom of my heart, but thems the breaks.

(For any new folks who may not be aware, although I am well-schooled, I do not ‘do this for a living,’ I do it because I love it. I have a high-profile full-time day job (and a teenager) and it is wear and tear on both my eyeballs and my equipment to do real work for free. So as much as I hate to be that guy, the truth is, if you want it your way, you gotta show me the money.)

FYI, I will no longer have an email address and will be unable to access the internet from approximately April 7-April 11. New contact info will be provided as soon as I am up and functioning.

But for now, this is Miss Kat, signing off until the wind blows and the scenery changes. To quote the immortal Eric Cartman: "Screw you guys... I'm going home."

No comments: