Friday, November 21, 2008

Kat's U-Pick-It

And no, not your nose. =P


I can't pick what I'm going to do for DragonCon, so I entreat (re: beg) the public to help me decide. If you would, take a moment to hit up my Cosplay polls =>

For the Georgia Renaissance Festival in April, Jackie and I will be dressing as elves, complete with latex ears from Woochie. I'm going to make our gowns in matching forest green crushed velvet, I think, w/sheer sleeve overlay. I actually managed to find a couple of patterns that were fairly identical, too.

Mine, the light blue one in the upper right:


Jackie's, the pink one in the bottom right:

And for Halloween, I'm going easy on myself. I will be tapping the wide world of the Brothers Grimm, horror-style. I already picked it, but guess which one?

No comments: