Monday, November 24, 2008

Thbpt.

I feel like I'm turning this into the land of the cyber-poll, so I won't put up another one, but... should I dye my hair? I am horribly sick of its eternal sameness at the moment.

And I can't decide what to do, although first off, I'd need a good haircut (pricey). I certainly don't want to bleach my head (savings account draining, time consuming, and rather stupid), so I thought perhaps while I was getting my (pricey) haircut, maybe I'd try an (expensive) professional tint that would turn the whole thing a dark reddish, so I'd still look like me, but with super-dark auburny red hair. Option # 3 is a head full of highlights (mega-expensive).

We shall see, but I'm taking suggestions.



On another note, make sure you're out at Nophest this Friday. There's a surprise in store =)

And by the way, nobody leaves the KGB.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't like surprises!

Miss Kat said...

Then I consider it most fortunate that you in particular will not be surprised.

;)