Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jamie & Anne's Wedding

Just got done with four days in beautiful BFE -- err, I mean Leatherwood Mountain Resort, NC, where I attended and photographed the wedding of one of mine and my husband's mutual best friends. Yep... I shot a wedding. (Everything I ever say I'll never do, I wind up doing. I should just keep my mouth shut from now on, heh.) While I could never do it professionally, it was actually very fun to shoot friends.

It rained like hell, the mud was plenty and the photographer quite inexperienced, but the bride was beautiful, the ceremony sincere, the food divine and the party fabulous. (All the parties!) I wish Jamie and Anne all the love and happiness I've found in my own marriage, which is the best I could ever wish for anyone.

Here's a mini-slideshow of some teaser photos for now.




(click here for the full-sized slideshow)

No comments: