Monday, July 27, 2009

TDY

(For you laymen, that's Temporary Duty Yonder)

Kat's life is about to temporarily shift from 'The Diaries of a Wandering Muse' to 'Tales of a Renewed Cosplay Addict'. DragonCon is in 6 weeks, followed 8 weeks later by Halloween-On-A-Saturday. Much wonder will be created this year for me and mine. For the first time, I possess not only a functioning sewing machine, but, as of Friday, a functioning mannequin as well. If I were only independently wealthy, my life would be complete.

In honor of this next big step in costuming, I have launched a new blog to outline my adventures: http://arnyekmagus.blogspot.com/ (linked both above and on the lower right).

The new blog will be used to document my costumnig, of course, as well as occasional poems and various handcrafts (in other words, for humoring the non-photography portion of my right brain). All photo-related and regular life updates will continue to appear here, as usual.

No comments: